Victoria Falls drives are done at Stanley & Livingstone private Game Reserve that’s hosts Africa’s big 5. Guests are transferred from hotel or location Victoria Falls to the reserve. Game drives are done by an open, well knitted four-wheel drive vehicle that will take you on a meander along the shores of a scenic lake, through basalt plains to Teak forests and Kalahari sands within the Stanley & livingstone Private Game Reserve.
Let your professional guides impart their immense knowledge of the many species of mammals, birds and other wilderness elements that you will encounter. The reserve is only 20 kilometers out of Victoria Falls yet one feels miles away from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
Relax after your drive, enjoying your bush dinner under the grandeur of the starlit African sky. Listening to the sounds of the bush as animals draw close to drink by the waterhole.
· Highly trained professional guides with extensive knowledge in various fields are there to enhance your wildlife knowledge and give you further insight to your game drive experience.
· Only two game drive vehicles are permitted in the reserve at any one time using different routes, thereby ensuring you a peaceful undisturbed game viewing experience.
· Relax after your night drive, enjoying your bush dinner under the grandeur of the starlit African sky. Listening to the night sounds of the bush as animals draw close to drink by the waterhole.
victoria falls game drives
· Includes transfers to and from hotels.
· Age restriction of 4 years.
· Morning drive pick up is 05h30 in summer and 06h00 in winter and is approx 2 1/5 – 3 hours.
· Morning drives and walks include breakfast and Afternoon trips include snacks and sundown drinks.
· The night drive includes drinks and a bush dinner under the stars (weather permitting).
· All Safari activities take place in the Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve.
· Night Drive :use warm clothing in winter.
· Rhino sightings are guaranteed on the Rhino Adventure and Night Drive but NOT on the game drives